Hours of Operations
Monday – Friday: 0730 – 1600 EST
Lunch: 1130 – 1300 EST
Phones Open for Customer Service: M-F, 1300 – 1600 EST
Closed on weekends and Federal/Training Holidays
By Phone: (803) 751-6467
Examples for completing: DA Form 31, block 8, “ORGN, STATION AND PHONE NO.
Examples of unit address:
USASD/University Name or Training Location Name
Duty location address: Example, 499 N Hurst Bourne Parkway
Duty Location City, State and Zip code: Example, Louisville, KY 40223
Phone: Everyone will use the Staff Duty Phone number, (803) 429-5139
Out-processing documents required for everyone to Out-process:
- Green To Gold Out-Processing Checklist
- Permanent Change of Station (PCS) orders
- DA Form 71 – Oath of Office
- DA Form 5960 – (Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) formerly known as BAQ and VHA)
- DA Form 31 – (PCS Request and Authority for Leave)
- Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
- Current Enlisted Record Brief (ERB)
Your PCS DA Form 31 will cover Service Members in the Green to Gold Program starting on your date of commission through your report date to BOLC. The USASD Commander will sign your PCS DA Form 31. This school is TDY ENROUTE ONLY.
Please submit outprocessing packets through SharePoint. You will receive an email after uploading your documents into SharePoint or if there are any updates in the Remarks section.
Please allow up to 30 days for processing before making any telephonic inquiries.