Enterprise Email OWA: https://web.mail.mil/owa
When Enterprise Email prompts you for your credential, choose the “DOD EMAIL” certificate.
If you require help to gaining access to your Enterprise Email Account log into AKO and see Army Links: CAC Reference Center or use the below link to login: https: //www.us.army.mil/suite/designer
Computer System Requirements for accessing SharePoint
|Computer and processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set|
|Memory (RAM)||1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64-bit)|
|Hard Disk||3.0 gigabytes (GB) available|
|Display||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and a 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor|
|Operating System||Windows 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)|
|Windows 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)|
|Windows 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)|
|Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)|
|Access Requirements||Common Access Card (CAC) For more in formation go to: http://www.cac.mil/|
|Common Access Card Reader (CAC)||For more in formation go to: http://militarycac.us/files/CAC_Reader_Class_color.pdf|
SharePoint Link: https://ako.hq.tradoc.army.mil/sites/usasd
Trouble Shooting SharePoint:
If you cannot login to SharePoint follow the below steps:
- Attach your CAC Reader to your Computer and insert your CAC Card.
- Login into AKO: https://www.us.army.mil/. Open another screen and attempt to login to SharePoint again.
- If you cannot login update your CAC Reader. Most CAC Reader only require installing DoD Certificates and Active Client. After installing updates attempt to login to SharePoint.
DOD Cert Program Install
Active Client Install
4. If you still cannot login, return to AKO Home Page and “click” the link to CAC Reference Center and follow CAC Installation Quick Start instructions on the left of the screen.
- If you require more assistance to login contact:
By email: email@example.com or call (866)-738-3222, Hours: 0700-1500 Arizona time.